The Earth Star Chakra
The Earth Star Chakra is part of the 12 chakra system mentioned by Diana Cooper in their book The Archangel Guide to Enlightenment and Mastery. It is formed during the beginning of your ascension process and is located beneath the soles of your feet. When it first forms it can be seen as an inert ball of black and white energy. As it wakes up, it takes on a deep grey color, reflecting the magnetic substances of the planet's crust. This enables it to start its grounding connection to the mother essence Gaia, the spirit of the Earth. Archangel Sandalphon monitors the development of this chakra. When this energy center starts to flow, the soul never needs to ground their energy again.
As you continue though your ascension process, your Earth star expands in size and power. Its role is to guide you to the location allocated for your mission here on Earth. When you are born, your fifth-dimensional chakra is programmed with the content of the life mission for your master self. Your Earth Star chakra knows exactly where you are supposed to be on the planet and once you are there, your Earth Star turns to liquid silver to reflect the ninth-dimensional light of Archangel Sandalphon himself.
If you visit a place on Earth that has a magical pull on your heart, it may be the Earth Star chakra pulling you there to complete your work. When this happens to you, your Earth Start chakra is working at it's most powerful level. When you reach this chosen site, the charka will download specific light codes into the planet to activate it at a higher frequency.
The Earth Star is also assisting the awakened souls to keep pace with the rising frequency of the Earth. As the vibration of Lady Gaia rises, the frequency of the people on Earth automatically rises with it.
How do I develop the Earth Star Chakra?
1) Do self-healing on the soles of your feet using Reiki. Don't know how to do Reiki take a Reiki 1&2 class.
2) Work with Archangel Sandalphon to develop you Earth Star Chakra. Not sure how to work with Angels? If you're a Reiki Master, you can take the Karuna Reiki Master class to deepen your connection with Angels and Guides.
3) Meditate and focus on your Earth Star Chakra (the location below your feet.) Breath into it and allow it to expand.
4) Read the Archangel Guide to Enlightenment by Diana Cooper and Tim Whild for powerful meditations and tips on how to develop your Earth Star chakra.
5) Book a Reiki session and ask the practitioner to assist you in the development of your Earth Star chakra.
6) Go to locations that you feel are powerful for you, locations that your heart is drawn to in a magical and powerful way. Sit and meditate there and focus on receiving light codes from that location.
7) Work with silver or metallic crystals like Galena, Arsenopyrite or Silver Topaz. Hematite can be used when first developing your Soul Star.
What is the Soul Star Chakra? Learn more
What is the Causal Chakra? Learn more