The Divine Spark Experience: Massage
At Divine Spark quality matters and that translates into an amazing customer experience. Here are a few things that we are proud of that sets us apart in the Richmond VA massage market.
1) Expertise: At Divine Spark we only hire the very best Licensed Massage Therapists. Each therapist has the experience, qualifications and expertise necessary to provide each client with exactly what they need to feel their best. Techniques include but are not limited to: Swedish Massage, trigger point therapy, deep tissue massage, NMT (neuromuscular therapy), PNF (proprioceptive neuromuscular facilitation), sports massage, acupressure, myofascial release, rocking, pin & move/stretch, jostling, and stretching.
2) Custom Massage: Our massage therapists do not follow a routine or provide a vanilla massage. Each massage is crafted based on what the client is experiencing and what they need. As the massage therapist is working they will pull from the plethora of techniques that they have in their toolkit and will apply the technique that will work best with the quality of the tissue, the client's comfort and the results they are seeking.
3) Add ons: Most massage practices will charge you $15 to $20 for each add on for items like aromatherapy, hot towels, scalp massage, hand massage, foot massage etc. At Divine Spark we do no charge extra for these items. All of these are included in the price. This ensures that you receive an optimal experience without price gauging.
4) Time: If you book a 60min massage, you receive a 60min massage, not 50min.
5) Results: At Divine Spark we are focused on helping you feel your best. We specialize in pain management and stress reduction. At the beginning of the session we get an overview of the areas the client would like to focus on and take a full assessment to ensure we deliver optimal results. We provide lifestyle recommendations, exercises and treatment plans that will be beneficial in reducing pain and increasing flexibility and range of motion. That way the benefits of the massage session will last longer and you will feel better between sessions.
How often should I get a massage? Learn more
How do I choose a massage therapist? Learn more
Ready to book? Book Now